The coarse wavelength division multiplexer is based on the thin film filter technology and is mainly applied to the metro network convergence and access layer, which can build networks and conduct services in a short time. Because of its low cost, low power consumption, small size and many other advantages, the coarse wavelength division multiplexer is a low-cost, high-performance transmission solution that has been widely used in metropolitan area network transmission.
- Online test
- Wavelength division multiplexing system
- Upload/download system
- wired TV internet
- Routing/data network
- The uniformity of light distribution is good, and the optical fiber
- signal can be evenly distributed to the users.Low insertion loss
- High channel isolation
- Optical path without glue technology
- Thermal stability and high reliability are in full compliance with reliability GR1221 and environmentally friendly RoHS standards
With different models, you can find right devices.
Get In Touch
If you have questions about our products, fill in your contact information and our product specialist will contact you shortly.