· Active device termination
· Test equipment
· Telecommunication networks
· Local Area Networks (LANs)
· Data processing networks
· Premise installations
· Wide Area Networks (WANs)
· Industrial, medical & military
· Compliance with Telcordia, ANSI, IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications*
· Low insertion loss & back reflection*
· One-piece construction & pull-proof design
· Free-floating ceramic ferrule
· Precision anti-rotation key and corrosion resistant body
· UL-rated plastic housing and boots in a variety of colors
· Telcordia style boots
· Adapters with choice of metal or plastic housing, mount styles & flange options
Quality and standards are the foundation of ZP Cable. We are dedicated to providing customers with the outstanding, standards-compliant products and services.
ZP Cable has passed many quality system verification, like ISO, ROHS, REACH established an internationally standardized quality assurance system and strictly implemented standardized management and control in the course of design, development, production, installation and service.
Please Note: Each fiber adapter is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.