|Interface||PON Port||1 EPON optical interface
Meet 1000BASE-PX20+ standard
Symmetric 1.25Gbps upstream/downstream
SC single-mode fiber
split ratio: 1:64
Transmission distance 20KM
|Ethernet Port(LAN)||1*GE Auto-negotiation RJ45 portsFull Duplex / Half-Duplex
Transmission Distance 100 Meter
|Power Supply Port||12V DC input|
|Management||NetworkManagement||Support IEEE802.3 QAM, ONU can be remotely managed by OLTSupport Remote management through SNMP and Telnet
|ManagementFunction||Status monitor, Configuration management, Alarm management, Log management|
|Power||External 12V 0.5A AC/DC power supply adapterPower consumption: <3W|
|Dimensions||78mm(L) x78mm(W) x25mm (H)0.1kg|
ZP222GM EPON ONU is one of the EPON optical network unit design to meet the requirement of the broadband access network. It apply in FTTH/FTTO to provide the data and video service based on the EPON network.
EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. The EPON standard differs from other PON standards in that it achieves higher bandwidth and higher efficiency using larger, variable-length packets. EPON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic. EPON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. EPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide.
ZP222GM is based on ZTE high-performance xPON access chip. The chip supposes three mode：GPON/EPON/P2P, comply with the GPON standard of g.984, g.983,802.3-2005, CTC EPON equipment technical requirements, have good xPON interoperability compatibility.
ZP222GM provides one GE auto-adapting Ethernet ports. TheZP222GM features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the ZP222GM provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment. It has good third-party compatibility to work with the third party OLT, such as Huawei/ZTE/Fiberhome/Alcatel-Lucen.
- Full compatible with IEEE802.3ah
- Support port-based rate limitation and bandwidth control;
- In compliant with IEEE802.3ah Standard
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support data encryption, group broadcasting, port Vlan separation ,etc.
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software;
- Support VLAN division and user separation to avoid broadcast storm;
- Support power-off alarm function ,easy for link problem detection
- Support broadcasting storm resistance function
- Support port isolation between different ports
- Support three layer routing functions
- Support ACL and SNMP to configure data packet filter flexibly
- Specialized design for system breakdown prevention to maintain stable system
- Support software online upgrading
- EMS network management based on SNMP ,convenient for maintenance