1GE Outdoor EPON ONU ZP222Y is the Outdoor EPON ONU devices. The ZP222Y designed with one EPON port, one standard 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet ports. It is aluminum alloy die casting shaping, and have good heat dissipation. It’s apply to road traffic, urban security, public security video monitoring system, have good high performance-cost.
ZP222Y is based on ZTE high-performance xPON access chip. The chip supposes three mode：GPON/EPON/P2P, comply with the GPON standard of g.984, g.983, 802.3-2005, CTC EPON equipment technical requirements, have good xPON interoperability compatibility.
1GE Outdoor EPON ONU – ZP222Y has high reliability and QoS services, easy management, flexible expansion of the features. Product function and performance meet of the ITU – T, IEEE, international, industry standards and technical specification.
1GE Outdoor EPON ONU – ZP224Y is the EPON ONU device. The ZP224Y designed with one EPON port, four standard 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet ports.ZP224Y provides the key functionality of 802.3ah EPON ONU. By using the EPON technology, ZP224Y provides the high-speed data channel through a single optical fiber with a rate of 1.25 Gbit/s on bidirectional network. In addition, It offers the customer with the guarantee of stable QOS, and the flexible bandwidth allocation of Ethernet and IP integrated service.
- Aluminum alloy die casting shaping, good heat dissipation
- Compliant with IEEE802.3ah Standard.
- Maximum distance:20km;Maximum splitting Ratio:1:64
- Support port-based rate limitation and bandwidth control
- Support data encryption
- Support multicasting
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software
- Support Port-based VLAN and IEEE802.1Q VLAN
- Support performance statistics based on ports
- Support ACL achieve the purposes of access control
- Support various LLID configuration and single LLID configuration. Different user and different service could provide different QoS by means of different LLID channels
- Support software online upgrading
- EMS network management based on SNMP