4FE WIFI EOC Slave Product Overview:
ZP Cable ZP7142W is the EOC slave based on HomePlug AV solution for Ethernet access over coax. It works together with EOC master which is based on HomePlug AV solution as well to construct a two-layer Ethernet data transmission channel on CATV coax cable, provide the Ethernet access service based on the existing coax cable networking.
ZP7142W is the slave with 4 Ethernet ports and WIFI.
ZP7142W is based the Qualcomm chipset solution，with high anti jamming capability OFDM technology. The 7.5-65MHz low frequency band is used for EOC signals. Built in high isolation filter as CATV RF and EOC signal mixer, the EOC signal and CATV signal in 87~862MHz can run on one cable without interference. The PHY Layer speed is 600Mbps,the MAC Layer throughput is up to 320Mpbs.
- Based on HomePlug AV solution and Qualcomm chipset
- 5-65Mhz frequency for EOC signals., no influence on CATV Service
- PHY Layer speed 600Mbps
- Support data encryption
- 4 100M auto-negotiation Ethernet port
- Support the isolation of slave under one master
- Support Port-based VLAN and 802.1q VLAN
- Support bandwidth limited
- Support QOS configuration based on slave port or VLAN.
- Support broadcast storm control.
- Support data packages count
- Automatically distribute configurations to newly connected slaves, available to use as soon as correctly connected and power on.
- Support WEB,CLI and SNMP management
- Support on-line upgrading