- ZP824EGW/ZP824EGH EPON HGU is one of the EPON optical network unit design to meet the requirement of the broadband access network. It apply in FTTH/FTTO to provide the data, voice and video service based on the EPON network.
- EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. The EPON standard differs from other PON standards in that it achieves higher bandwidth and higher efficiency using larger, variable-length packets. EPON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic.EPON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. EPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide.
- 4GE 2 POTS Voice EPON ONU – ZP824EGH provide two POTS ports, four GE auto-adapting Ethernet port.
ZP824EGW provide two POTS ports, four GE auto-adapting Ethernet ports and one 802.11 n/b/g WiFi port. The ZP824EGW features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the 4GE 2 POTS Voice EPON ONU – ZP824EGW provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment. It has good third-party compatibility to work with the third party OLT, such as Huawei/ZTE/Fiberhome/Alcatel-Lucen.
- Full compatible with IEEE802.3ah
- Support two POTS
- Support four GE auto-adapting Ethernet ports
- Support one 802.11 n/b/g Wi－Fi port
- Support OAM and TR069 for remote management
- Support Web for local management
- Support Auto-negotiation andMDI/MDIX
- Support the Ethernet interface rate, working mode andflows control
- Support loopback at UNI
- Support packet filtering and anti-illegal message attack protection
- Support performance statistics of Ethernet lines
- Support VLAN tagged label processing, traffic classification and packet filtering, STP/RSTP etc.
- Support DHCP Option60 reporting the location information of the Ethernet interface
- Support PPPoE+ for accurate subscribers identification
- Support H.248、MGCPandSIP protocol
- Support IGMP Snooping
- Support AES-128