|Interface||GPON Port(Applicable to GPON mode)||1*GPON port, FSAN G.984.2 standard, Class B+|
|Downstream Data Rate：2.488Gbps|
|Upstream Data Rate：1.244Gbps|
|SC/UPC single mode fiber|
|28dB Link loss and 20KM distance with 1:128|
|EPON Port(Applicable to EPON mode)||1 EPON optical interface|
|Meet 1000BASE-PX20+ standard|
|Symmetric 1.25Gbps upstream/downstream|
|SC single-mode fiber|
|split ratio: 1:64|
|Transmission distance 20KM|
|Ethernet Port(LAN)||1*GE Auto-negotiation RJ45 ports|
|Full Duplex / Half-Duplex|
|Transmission Distance 100 Meter|
|Power Supply Port||12V DC input|
|Management||Network Management||When adaptive to GPON mode, support standard compliant OMCI interface as defined by ITU-T G.984.4 and WEB management|
|When adaptive to EPON mode, Support IEEE802.3 QAM, ONU can be remotely managed by OLT, WEB management, and Telnet local management|
|Management||Status monitor, Configuration management, Alarm management, Log management|
|Specifications||Power||External 12V 0.5A DC power supply adapter|
|Power consumption: <3W|
|Dimensions||110mm(L) x70mm(W) x30mm (H)|
ZPCable 1GE WiFi CATV GPON ONU ZP9021-GWT is fiber to the home multi service access GPON ONU. It’s based on the mature, stable, high cost performance GPON technology and has gigabit Ethernet switching, WDM and HFC technology. ZP9021-GWT has a higher bandwidth, higher reliability, easy management and good quality of service (QoS) guarantee with technical performance of equipment meet the ITU- T G. 984 requirements and have good compatibility with third party manufacturers OLT.
GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. The GPON standard differs from other PON standards in that it achieves higher bandwidth and higher efficiency using larger, variable-length packets. GPON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic. GPON network provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables fiber to the home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide.
It adopts single fiber WDM technology with downlink wavelength 1550nm and 1490nm, uplink wavelength 1310nm . It only needs one-core fiber to transmit data and CATV service.
1GE 1GE WiFi CATV ONU GPON ZP9021-GWT can integration wireless function with meet 802.11 n/b/g technical standards, It has built-in high gain directional antenna, the wireless transmission rate up to 300Mbps. It has the characteristics of strong penetrating power and wide coverage. It can provide users with more efficient data transmission security.
- Support port-based rate limitation and bandwidth control;
- In compliant with ITU – T G. 984 Standard
- Wi-Fi series meet 11 n/b/gtechnical standards
- Support data encryption, group broadcasting, port Vlan separation ,etc.
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software;
- Support port mode of VLAN configuration
- Support power-off alarm function ,easy for link problem detection
- Support broadcasting storm resistance function
- Support port isolation between different ports
- Support port flow control
- Support ACL and SNMP to configure data packet filter flexibly
- Specialized design for system breakdown prevention to maintain stable system
- Support software online upgrading
- EMS network management based on SNMP ,convenient for maintenance