|Output optical power||dBm||6||8||9||10|
|Optical connector||–||SC/APC or FC/APC|
|Optical return loss||dB||45|
|RF input level||dBuV||80±5|
|Level adjustment range||dB||±7||0.2dB step|
|RF level control mode||Automatic/manual|
|C/N||dB||51||-1dBm receiving optical power, 5km fiber|
|RF connector||Standard F type|
ZP-OT-1550D series directly modulated optical transmitter adopts high-performance DFB laser, operating in 1550nm frequency range, optical transmitter modulates headend RF signal into 1550nm wavelength optical signal, and combines the modulated optical signal to fiber cable, and completes far distance, large area cover transmission for image, audio and data.
- Adopts high linearity, low noise distributed reaction type DFB laser with optical isolator as source.
- Push-pull double power supply design, input voltage range is up to AC110V~265V.
- 47~862MHz operation bandwidth, with AGC function, to realize amplification and automatic optical modulation depth control.
- Adopts DFB components back light monitor and control circuit, to realize optical power high stability.
- High effective temperature control circuit, to ensure laser chip temperature in 25±0.5℃ constantly in various temperature environment.
- Adopts pre-distortion circuit to improve optical transmitter performance parameters in further.
- 1U standard rack, equipped-in high-bright displayer in front panel, to display equipment’s each operation status parameters exactly.
- Installation complies to sort-II network management transponder, through network management system to monitor and control equipment’s operation status, performance remotely, to improve network reliability.