- The ribbon fiber optic connector uses a dedicated fiber splitter to separate the fiber ribbon (such as the 12-core) in the cable and protect the fiber, and then process the connection plug to realize the fiber-optic connection of the optical distribution frame (ODF). Widely used in the dense connection between the transmission line and the terminal equipment and the fan-out connection of the ribbon cable to the ODF frame.
2) LAN, access network
3) Telecom network, Gigabit data network testing,
4) Medical equipment
5) Other industrial and military applications
1) ANSI, Bellcore, TIA/EIA, IEC and other international standards and domestic telecommunications industry standards
2) Active connection for fiber transmission
3) Small insertion loss and large return loss
4) Good interchangeability and repeatability
With different models, you can find right devices.
Get In Touch
If you have questions about our products, fill in your contact information and our product specialist will contact you shortly.