- Branch fiber optic cable connector, mainly used for indoor long-distance multi-core optical link, the number of inner cable cores can be up to 128 cores according to actual needs, and the outer sheath is high-strength flawless outer sheath with metal inside. The reinforced unit can protect the fiber optic cable with high strength, and can make various types of connectors at both ends.
1) Fiber room wiring in indoor computer room.
2) LAN, access network optical link.
3) Telecom network, Gigabit data network testing,
4) Medical equipment
5) Other industrial and military applications
1) ANSI, Bellcore, TIA/EIA, IEC and other international standards and domestic telecommunications industry standards
2) Active connection for fiber transmission
3) Small insertion loss and large return loss
4) Good interchangeability and repeatability