ZP614GP series is ZP Cable’s for broadband access market based on the introduction of EPON technology passive optical network terminal products. It’s with EPON OLT are used together to provide a complete broadband access solution.
EPON technology is a kind of emerging technology which takes advantage of PON technology and Ethernet technology also is a kind of point to multi-point network technology. OLT through the passive optical network to connect multiple ONU with single fiber bidirectional technical can rarely used fiber resources to meet the operators of the multi-user access requirements.
ZP614GP series fully meet IEE802.3ah and CTC3.0 standard protocol. It has good third-party compatibility to work with the third party OLT, It supports 1Gbps transmission rate up and down and provides users with good QOS, flexible bandwidth allocation of Ethernet services and IP integrated service.
ZP614GP series can integration wireless function with meet 802.11 n/b/g technical standards, It has built-in high gain directional antenna, the wireless transmission rate up to 300Mbps. It has the characteristics of strong penetrating power and wide coverage. It can provide users with more efficient data transmission security.
- Support port-based rate limitation and bandwidth control;
- In compliant with IEEE802.3ah Standard
- Wi-Fi series meet 11 n/b/g technical standards
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support data encryption, group broadcasting, port Vlan separation ,etc.
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software;
- Support port mode of VLAN configuration
- Support power-off alarm function ,easy for link problem detection
- Support broadcasting storm resistance function
- Support port isolation between different ports
- Support port flow control
- Support ACL and SNMP to configure data packet filter flexibly
- Specialized design for system breakdown prevention to maintain stable system
- Support software online upgrading
- EMS network management based on SNMP ,convenient for maintenance