ZP622EW is ZP Cable’s for broadband access market based on the introduction of EPON technology passive optical network terminal products. It’s with EPON OLT are used together to provide a complete broadband access solution.
EPON technology is a kind of emerging technology which takes advantage of PON technology and Ethernet technology also is a kind of point to multi-point network technology. OLT through the passive optical network to connect multiple ONU with single fiber bidirectional technical can rarely used fiber resources to meet the operators of the multi-user access requirements.
ZP622EW series fully meet IEE802.3ah and CTC3.0 standard protocol. It has good third-party compatibility to work with the third party OLT, It supports 1Gbps transmission rate up and down and provides users with good QOS, flexible bandwidth allocation of Ethernet services and IP integrated service.
ZP622EW series can integration wireless function with meet 802.11 n/b/g technical standards, It has two external antenna, the wireless transmission rate up to 300Mbps. It has the characteristics of strong penetrating power and wide coverage. It can provide users with more efficient data transmission security.
The device shell adopts personalized ventilation design, simple, fashion, steady. High quality environmental protection material is impact resistant, high temperature resistant and good heat dissipation effect to providing users with a more secure Internet environment.
- In compliant with IEEE802.3ah Standard
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software
- Wi-Fi series meet 11 n/b/gtechnical standards
- Support VLAN transparent, tag configuration
- Support multicast function
- Support DHCP/Static/PPPOE internet mode
- Support port-binding
- Support OAM+TR069 remote management
- Support data encryption and decryption function
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support MAC filter and URL access control
- Support power-off alarm function ,easy for link problem detection
- Specialized design for system breakdown prevention to maintain stable system
- EMS network management based on SNMP ,convenient for maintenance